If you'd like to share some kind words and smiles, please ask our front desk staff for a comment card at your next appointment. We'd love to hear about your experience!
Shifflett Family: I highly recommend Delaware Orthodontics to anyone seeking treatment. I first went here 13 years ago for adult braces. I was so happy with the results and the three years getting to know the people there. By the time my braces got off I already made the decision that Dr. Husain would be the orthodontist to treat my kids as they got older. I have three kids and they all had expanders, one is currently wearing braces, and the next one is scheduled to get braces this year. I mentioned this because I want everyone to know that I spent a great deal of time here in the past decade and I can give feedback as both a patient and a parent of a patient. This is in no particular order.
1) Office - Is clean and welcoming. There are many things to keep you and your other kids occupied while waiting. TV, wi-if, video games, magazines, and even a Poke-Stop you can reach.
2) Front Desk - The women working in the front are very friendly and helpful. They talk right with the kids teaching them to sign in without the help of a parent. When scheduling appts. either by phone or in person they are really patient and accommodating. They work with you to get the perfect day and time to fit your schedule and your kids' school. You can sign up for email and text reminders to make sure you don't forget. I want to mention again that these ladies are so nice and never make you feel like you are bothering them.
3) The Assistants are great. They know what they are doing and will explain to you so you understand. It's your teeth and they want you to feel comfortable asking them questions. A lot of them have been here for awhile so you are familiar with each other which sets you at ease.
4) The Orthodontists. They are also always friendly and smiling making sure they ask you how you've been since your last visit. They have a lot of experience and school to know what they're talking about. They will address any concerns you have and make sure you understand. They also keep you updated on the progress each visit.
5) The End Result is wonderful. They make sure your teeth are perfect before removing the braces. Most people think it's just about fixing crooked teeth but you find out it's more than that. They make sure your bite is good and your top & bottom teeth line up the way they should. They want your smile to be perfect.
6) Cool Extras - The entire office seem like a big family and I'm sure it's a great place to work at. They try to make the patients feel like their family by holding parties at the skating rink, bowling alley, etc. They have contests to win prizes. Kids get a point card (like a credit card) and are awarded points for different things some as easy as showing up on time. They promote good grades so you get points for honor roll. You save your points up and earn gifts like iTunes cards.
The entire staff does all they can to make sure you are happy with the end result and how you get there. If you have any problems like a bracket coming out of place or a wire cutting your mouth they make sure to see you right away so you aren't in pain. Years after my braces were off I would come here if I had a concern about anything. That is one of the many reasons I love it here. THEY ARE COMMITED TO YOUR TEETH/SMILE AND SO EVEN YEARS AFTER YOUR BRACES ARE OFF THEY STILL HELP YOU WITH WHAT YOU NEED. They will communicate with your dentist so everything goes better. They have a surgeon in their same building (Newark office) to make it easier for teeth extractions if needed. They work with your insurance company too so you don't have to.
Delaware Orthodontics is the best choice you will make when getting braces or anything else regarding your teeth. Pick them!!
Volk Family: Everything about this practice is great. From the friendly and flexible scheduling, receptionists, to the friendly and competent techs and orthodontists. The flexibility in working with our crazy schedule has been a God-send. We've had 3 children there and spent many an hour with these folks over the years, and have referred multiple friends! Dr. Husain is wonderful doctor and person. Enjoy!
Girten Family: Currently, I am in treatment here and I am amazed at how much progress I have made thanks to Dr. Husain and Dr. Flagg at Delaware Orthodontics. As an adult in treatment, I am not treated any differently - and I appreciate that. The staff are very courteous, pay attention to detail, and have handled my unique dental situation with great respect. I have never had a problem in setting up my appointments to work around my full time job. I would highly recommend Delaware Orthodontics to anyone with a need in orthodontic care.
Richardson Family: Very professional, Dr.Flagg took her time with us and explained everything in detail. We felt confident and informed when we left the office. I would definitely recommend this office.
Anonymous: The staff was amazing with my son. He was nervous about going, but as soon as we walked in the door he felt comfortable. They are amazing with children! I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing orthodontic care!