We are open on a modified schedule!
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to your safety.
You will see some changes when it’s time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- Before your appointment, we will text a wellness form to you that needs to be filled out and sent back to us.
- Sign in Via Text -- TEXT us when you arrive for your appointment. Please wait in your vehicle. We will text back when it’s time for the patient to come up. Text your name and office location to (302) 838-1400.
- Only the patient that is being treated will be allowed to enter the office. The only exception for this will be for very young patients. Of those, only one parent/caregiver may accompany the patient. Absolutely no other family members or friends will be allowed inside.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it to your appointment. Our team will be wearing N95 masks and face shields to protect them.
- Your temperature will be taken by staff using a touchless thermometer. If your temp is over 100 degrees F, you will be asked to leave and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
- We will have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, the coffee station will be closed and the games turned off.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We are doing our best to modify our schedule to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at one time.
WE LOVE OUR PATIENTS! We also love to chat with you at your appointment. Please understand that conversations will be significantly reduced to allow for social distancing, running on time, disinfection of treatment chairs and instruments, etc.
We will take the temperature of every team member, including the doctors, immediately upon arrival at work. Any team member at 100 F or above will go home. Every team member will answer the same health questionnaire that our patients are required to answer, and will do so every day. If any questions disqualify the team member, they will be sent home following the same procedures we are asking our patients to follow.
We are so grateful for every one of our patients, and this time away has only served to make us even more thankful for each of you. You are the life-force of our practice, and this is why we are taking your safety VERY seriously. We would ask for your patients and understanding. Expect that your treatment progress has been delayed, as has our estimated completion time. We wish that were not the case, but it is. Please forgive us as we are focusing on getting each of you back on track while not exposing our team members or patients to unnecessary risk.
We will be working to reschedule all cancelled visits as soon as possible. We have over 1500 appointments to reschedule. We ask that you wait for us to reach out to you to reschedule, but if you would like to request an appointment, we ask that you text our office at (302) 838-1400.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.